Green Stream Holdings Inc, ticker symbol GSFI is the new emerging power-house in the solar power industry. Below are the reasons we believe will GSFi will be one of the hot penny stocks of the very near future:
PS if you don’t like reading, check out our latest Youtube video on GSFI:
- GSFI has formed multiple industry partnerships giving them a competitive edge over other companies in the solar industry by offering innovative solar power project development, solar greenhouse and advanced solar battery products, and renewable energy.
- They have paid off $133,775.35 of their convertible debt and have plans put in place to eliminate all of the company’s convertible debt and pay off any remaining debts by the end of Q2 2021. No debts = Company value shoots upwards.
- GSFI signed an equity and strategic partnership deal with Vitralogy, a leading Operational Technology firm with an impressive client list, the likes of, Rolex Realty Co Inc. and Fox Television Center. Which can significantly help GSFI reach new clients and further help them bring renewable energy infrastructure to Residential and Commercial real estate, Universities, Data Centers, & more.
- Entered into a joint-venture collaboration with Renewable Energy Development LLC (“RED”), an NYC based company led by world-renowned architect Anthony Morali, where they developed GSFI’s photovoltaic (“PV”) systems which lowers clients’ electricity prices below the local utility’s rates for the host customers.
- Recently completed its Structural Engineering for 160 Imlay Street Project. A huge solar-housing project in New York city expected to bring in big revenues.
- GSFI has plans of making a move and uplisting to OTCQB Venture Market. Not all companies are able to fulfil the uplisting requirements and strict reporting required, which shows GSFI not only has plans for expansion but for being as transparent as it could.
- They recently appointed a new CEO with 40+ years of experience in finance, management, and publicly traded companies. The board of directors and shareholders have expressed their excitement with the newly appointed CEO. This supports the idea of uplisting and expansion, usually big names like that are brought on for big moves.
- GSFI is currently running a $10 million Regulation A offering, which is a public offering for accredited investors of up to 125,000,000 registered shares of the Company’s common stock at $0.08 per share, for gross proceeds of up to $10 million.
- Joe Biden has recently revealed huge plans and support for Green and clean energy projects like GSFI, right time right place for GSFI.
- As time goes on and with the plans put in place, GSFI will be able to capture more market share which is expected to exceed $194 Billion by 2027! Being a Penny Stock with a potential acquisition of a big chunk of the green energy market share in such an everlasting growing market is outstanding.
Please visit and read our disclaimer here.