Finally and officially filed on the 12th of November 2020, Vinco Ventures, Inc with its wholly-owned subsidiary Honey Badger Media, LL finalized its merger with Edison Nation, LLC. With the resulting company being Vinco Ventures, Inc trading under the Symbol BBIG. While this is great news and all what does this mean for me as a trader? Is it a buy? Is this a pass? We think it’s a buy, and let me tell you why.
Vinco Venture, Inc has been making big moves Pre-Merger
- Honey Badger Inc was formed to act as a full-service content monetization platform, paired with the Vinco team, it shifted the company to new levels with over 20% revenue growth by the 30th of September compared to the same time last year.
- ”Be Big” corporate strategy: Buy, Innovate and Grow through acquisitions, and digital traffic has been instated at Vinco throughout this year which means that this merger is one of many coming.
- Speaking of which TBD Safety, LLC has been acquired by Vinco as well, it’s mostly known for its ”911 Help Now” service, which is an amazing addition to the Vinco Portfolio.
- And just to make sure that the ”Be Big” strategy is perfectly applied and indoctrinated in the company culture, 2 new hires were brought on who are Veterans and long-time fans of the strategy.
- The new Vice President of Branding and Media Content, Laurie Argall not only brings to the table a plethora of connections in the Social Media Influencer world but has personally resulted in over 150 Million of Unique Monthly Traffic during the past years.
- Chief Strategy Officer Brian McFadden is a ”Be Big” guru and has been bought in specifically to make sure that’s the only way going forward.
The Numbers Don’t Lie!
Focus your attention on the last 3 months and specifically the adjusted EBITDA, this is a marked improvement in a relatively short period of time. All Pre-Merger as well, its certainly possible that the next time we see an earnings report, BBIG but finally be in the green.
For these reasons and so many more, we firmly believe that BBIG is a hidden gem and one hell of a buy, thats poised for explosive growth in coming year if they steady the course.
About Vinco Ventures, Inc.
Vinco Ventures, Inc. (BBIG) is a mergers and acquisition company that focuses on eCommerce and Digital Assets. It’s newly introduced ”Be Big” strategy is the driving philosophy that will take the company to the next level. Check out Vinco’s investor presentation here or visit Investors.vincoventures.com.